- The art of modern software development. GuerrillaXp combines Extreme Programming with Scrum to teach you how to get software "done" in every Sprint. Learn how to create a solid code base on which to build your product, how to configure Continuous Deployments and how to drive out quality code through Test Driven Development. You will learn how to write top quality unit and acceptance tests, explore the difference between them and how to integrate automatic test runs into your product builds so as to develop a complete behavioural footprint of your product over time. Learn why TDD is essential to the longevity of complex software and how it complements a constant refactoring approach allowing you as a software developer to react to the ever changing needs of your customers. GuerrillaXp will teach you the art of Extreme Programming so that life as a software developer isn't so, well, extreme.
- Combine Extreme Programming techniques with the Scrum framework to realise the full potential of your agile software development. With GuerrillaXp you will partake in a two day mini Sprint and gain exposure to each of the Scrum ceremonies, artifacts and roles. With your team you will take part in Sprint planning and estimation, task breakdown and the creation of a Sprint backlog. During the Sprint itself, the roles of Scrum Master, Product Owner and your role as a member of the Scrum team will be made clear as the team dynamics are played out. At the end of the Sprint you will be asked to demonstrate your delivery to the Product Owner, showing that you have met your team's "Definition of Done", and go through a Sprint retrospective ensuring that your understanding of Scrum and extreme programming is thorough.
- Whether you are writing tests or automating deployments, GuerrillaXp will show you how to get the best out of Extreme Programming technologies. From discovering how to lock down your coding standards through to configuring fully automated builds with integrated testing, code coverage and configuration transformations you will discover how to get the most out of Visual Studio, MSBuild as well as other tools and frameworks such a NUnit, Moq, Spring.Net and more. Learn how to make the tools work for you so you can focus on the real task at hand: Writing great code.
- Every delegate on GuerrillaXp has access to their own cloud based development server pre-configured with all the necessary development tools to complete the course. During the Sprint, your Scrum team will also have access to separate, dedicated Continuous Delivery, Code Repository and deployment servers giving you hands-on experience of a real-world extreme programming environment. Having a clean, purpose built environment in the cloud for every course means your instructor can concentrate on you, not the computers and that you can concentrate on becoming a Certified Scrum Developer.
- A Certified Scrum Developer is someone who has demonstrated through a combination of formal training and a technical skills assessment that he or she has a working understanding of Scrum principles and has learned specialized agile engineering skills. At least five days of formal training are required to earn the Certified Scrum Developer credential (CSD). Usually this comprises a 2 day Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner course and a 3 day CSD-track technical course. CSD applicants must also demonstrate an understanding of agile engineering practices by taking and passing a formal CSD assessment. GuerrillaXp has been accredited by the Scrum Alliance as satisfying the three-day CSD-track technical skills course.
Certified Scrum Developer TrainingGuerrillaXp is three day software engineering course combining Extreme Programming and Scrum. It is accredited by the Scrum Alliance and can lead to Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) status.
This is the best course I have ever done